O Palheiro & Palheiro da Assomada
April & May - 55,00€/night
June to mid October - 70,00€/night
2nd half of October - 55,00€/night
November to March - 35,00€/night
The above prices include Value Added Tax and are for the whole house based on one or two adults sharing a double bed. For each additional person, child or bed required, add 10,00€/night.
Minimum booking 5 nights in July & August; 4 nights in June & September; 3 nights in April, May & October; and 2 nights the rest of the year. But it is worth enquiring for shorter stays in case it might fill a gap in the calendar.
Discounts on all the above prices may be available off season and for longer than usual stays.
Conditions of booking
1. If booking is within 6 weeks of arrival, payment in full within 4 working days of booking. If booking is more than 6 weeks from arrival, 33% deposit within 4
working days of booking and balance not later than 6 weeks before arrival date.
Method of payment: You can pay by one of two methods: (1) direct transfer to my bank account; or (2) PayPal. (I don’t have facilities to accept payment by credit or debit card and I don’t accept cheques.)
You must pay any bank charges or PayPal fees so that I receive the whole of the price (or deposit or balance as the case may be) due without deduction of any charges. Any amount deducted must be made up by you. Clients from outside the European Union may find it cheaper to pay by PayPal due to very high banking charges and deductions from amounts transferred. To pay PayPal’s fee yourself, you have to select the "Send Payments" option on the Send & Request Payments page (not "Pay For Goods and Services"). If you don’t do this, you will have to make a further payment of the amount deducted by PP (and you will have to pay them another fee).
2. If you have not paid price, deposit or balance in full by the due date, I will be entitled at any time thereafter
to cancel your booking by notice and re-let the days you booked.
3. If you cancel your booking (or I cancel it under 2. above) after paying price, deposit or balance, I will only make you a refund if I manage to re-let the days you have booked. The refund will be under deduction of any fees etc. associated with its transfer back to you.
4. If you are delayed arriving on Flores due to cancellation by SATA Air Acores, then no refund will be made for nights missed due to late (or non) arrival. (This is because SATA AA will accommodate you (full board) free of charge on the relevant nights so you will not be out of pocket.) Nor will any refund be made if you decide to cancel your trip to Flores after flights have become available again.
5. All prices quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 4%. You will be provided with a VAT invoice in exchange for payment of your deposit (or the full price as the case may be as explained in condition 1.) In order to qualify for VAT at the reduced rate of VAT, you will be invoiced for bed and breakfast. The breakfast provided will be, per person per day, one sachet of instant coffee, one teabag, one tub of UHT milk, one krispbread, one pat of butter and one portion of jam. The exact specifications may vary. Such breakfast will be provided on the day of your arrival in quantities as aforesaid for the length of your stay.
6. Check in is after 4.00pm and check out is before 11.00am (although different times may be available depending on circumstances - please enquire).
7. There is no cleaning fee but you are asked to leave the property in a reasonable state of tidiness as you found it. Thank you for your co-operation.
8. Except for death or personal injury, my liability to you (for example, but not limited to, for having to cancel your booking due to force majeure or damage to any of your property by my fault) is limited to refund of any amount you have paid me.
Last revision: 5 October 2018