O Palheiro & Palheiro da Assomada
April & May - 55,00€/night
June to mid October - 70,00€/night
2nd half of October - 55,00€/night
November to March - 35,00€/night
The above prices include Value Added Tax and are for the whole house based on one or two adults sharing a double bed. For each additional person, child or bed required, add 10,00€/night.
Minimum booking 5 nights in July & August; 4 nights in June & September; 3 nights in April, May & October; and 2 nights the rest of the year. But it is worth enquiring for shorter stays in case it might fill a gap in the calendar.
Discounts on all the above prices may be available off season and for longer than usual stays.
Conditions of Booking
1. If booking is within 21 days of arrival date, payment in full within 4 working days of booking. If booking is more than 21 days from arrival date, 20% deposit within 4 working days of booking and balance not later than 21 days before arrival date.
2. Method of payment: You can pay by one of two methods: (1) direct transfer to my bank account; or (2) PayPal. I don’t have facilities to accept payment by credit or debit card and I don’t accept cheques. Details of my bank account will be supplied when your reservation is confirmed.
You must pay any bank charges or PayPal fees so that I receive the whole of the price (or deposit or balance as the case may be) due without deduction of any charges. Any amount deducted must be made up by you. To pay PayPal’s fee yourself, you have to select the "Sending to a friend" option (not “Paying for an item or service”) If you don’t do this, you will have to make a further payment of any amount deducted by PP.
3. If you have not paid price, deposit or balance in full by the due date, I will be entitled at any time thereafter to cancel your booking by notice and re-let the days you booked.
4. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel free of charge at any time up to 7 days prior to arrival date. In this event, I will refund you your deposit previously paid under deduction of any bank or PayPal fees etc. associated with its transfer back to you. If you cancel after 7 days prior to arrival date, you will not be entitled to any refund in any circumstances other than you or a member of your party testing positive for Covid19 and being prevented from travelling.
5. Covid 19: I reserve the right to cancel your reservation by notice at any time in the event that a recent guest had, or is suspected of having, or has tested positive for, Covid19. This is because the accommodation would require to be quarantined and deep cleaned and may not be ready for your arrival date. In this event, there will be a full refund of all money you have previously paid but I will have no further liability to you.
6. If you are delayed arriving on Flores due to cancellation by SATA Air Acores, then no refund will be made for nights missed due to late (or non) arrival. (This is because SATA AA will accommodate you (full board) free of charge on the relevant nights so you will not be out of pocket.) Nor will any refund be made if you decide to cancel your trip to Flores after flights have become available again.
7. All prices quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 4%. You will be provided with a VAT invoice in exchange for payment of your deposit (or the full price as the case may be as explained in condition 1.)
8. Check in is after 4.00pm and check out is before 11.00am (although different times may be available depending on circumstances - please enquire).
9. There is no cleaning fee but you are asked to leave the property in a reasonable state of tidiness as you found it. Thank you for your co-operation.
10. Except for death or personal injury, my liability to you (for example, but not limited to, for having to cancel your booking due to force majeure (which includes having to quarantine the property due a client staying therein having or having had (or being suspected of having or having had) Covid19) or damage to any of your property by my fault) is limited to refund of any amount you have paid me.
Last revision: 25 November 2020